- Minimum age of 23 years old
- Minimum of 2 years CDL class A licensed experience
- Maximum of 3 moving violations in the last 3 years, or 2 moving violations and 1 minor accident
- No DUI’s or Felony driving convictions within the last 10 years
- Any deviations from the list above will need to be approved by our insurance company on a case by case basis
- Have a current DOT Federal Medical card or pass a pre-employment DOT physical
- Pass a pre-employment DOT drug screen
- Pass a post offer functional capacity test
The Flatbed Division hauls steel and is primarily regional. We have a heavy traffic lane from the Chicago Commercial Zone to points into Wisconsin, with a heavy concentration in the Milwaukee area. If you live between Chicago and Milwaukee, you can be home nightly. Otherwise you will be home weekends. Most drivers haul more than one load per day if staying in the Chicago/Milwaukee area.
The Van Division operates within the contiguous 48 states. This division’s heaviest traffic lanes go to the Philadelphia, PA and Baltimore, MD areas. This division hauls 99% no touch loads. Drivers average about 3 stops, and about 2700 miles per week. Flexible home time.
The Reefer Division primarily operates east of the Rockies. Typically, a driver will leave out on Sunday and is home sometime Thursday night or Friday morning. Local work is available on Friday’s and Saturday mornings. Driver average about 4-5 stops, and about 3000 miles per week. Flexible home time.
The Specialized (or Step Deck) Division operates within the contiguous 48 states. This division hauls over dimensional and heavy equipment. Drivers are usually out 7 to 10 days. A driver must have heavy equipment experience to apply for this position.